|Electronic Service Engineer (Security Systems)
T3 Security Integration Pte Ltd
21 Woodlands Close
#02-01, Primz Bizhub
Electronic Service Engineer (Security Systems)
Provide and coordinate technical support for deployment of Commercial integrated security systems, multiplexed CCTV Surveillance systems, Door Access Control systems, Turnstile gate solutions and Electronic Parking systems (and others as required).
Job Responsibilities include:
● Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer or Tyco Integrated Security.
● Tests operation of the system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
● Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
● Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
● Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
● Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
● Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
● Coach and mentor less experienced installers.
● May manage installation teams on larger projects.
● 3-5 years electrical and electronic equipment experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
● Must be knowledgeable in Access Control and CCTV Surveillance systems
● Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
● Ability to operate hand and power tools.
● Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
|Compensation||4000 - 5000|
|How to Apply||How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for this position, please sent in your CV application to daniel.tan(at)t-cubesystems.com
|Email Resume To||[email protected]|
|Go back to last page|