|Integrated Solutions Engineer (CCTV Surveillance Systems)
Singapore CCTV Camera Pte Ltd
21 Woodlands Close #04-01
Integrated Solutions Engineer (CCTV Surveillance Systems)
Singapore CCTV Camera Pte Ltd
Provide and coordinate technical Construction Site CCTV system sales support to include oversight of application engineering and proposal generation to the Commercial Industrial, Retail, Banking and Government Accounts for security system sales to include Commercial integrated security systems, Solar powered CCTV, multiplexed CCTV Surveillance systems, Mobile Construction Site Cameras, Door Access Control systems, Turnstile gate solutions and Electronic Parking systems (and others as required).
Primarily responsible for providing Technical Sales and Business support to include frequent presentations and business discovery meetings as well as repeatable security solution development to go to market with the customers we are targeting. This person will possess the technical skills to understand how solutions integrate and how to maneuver inside VMS Singapore to facilitate these solutions.
A good understanding of General Network Topology is desired.
Job Responsibilities include:
● Support Corporate Business Development in all technical engagements with companies being targeted.
● Support security system sales to include large integrated systems, multiplexed CCTV systems, IPTV systems, fire alarm systems and large card access systems.
● Coordinate with key contacts in customer organizations to gain an understanding of products, applications, and solutions the customers provide as well as understand where VMS Singapore can fit in to create growth.
● Work with Field Engineering and Field Operations teams to ensure proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
● Work with Advanced Integration team to capitalize on opportunities that are jointly worked with BD customers.
● Ensure the use of Singapore CCTV Camera Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
● Actively participate in customer presentations and systems demonstrations utilizing technical knowledge, sales skills and business acumen to assist in driving opportunities that create growth.
● Assist field installation associates in the coordination of project cost estimates as needed.
● Review bid specifications and lead the support team and sales organization to prepare bid responses and functional specifications which ensure that they meet sales and engineering requirements.
● Proven ability to make highly competent sales presentations to high-level corporate contacts.
● High level of proficiency in access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm and CCTV products and concepts.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sales/Marketing and/or other related field equivalent experience.
● Knowledge of large project management, database connectivity, basic LAN protocols, and serial communications.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Minimum of three (3) years of technical commercial sales support, including three (3) years of major accounts sales support of electronic security or related low voltage equipment.
● Possess a high level of PC literacy.
|Compensation||4000 - 5000|
|How to Apply||If you are interested to apply for this position, please sent in your CV application to hr(at)singaporecctvcamera.com|
|Email Resume To||[email protected]|
Contact Phone: 61007656
Contact Email: [email protected]
|Go back to last page|