· Supervises and Coordinates activities of workers engaged in welding and cutting of products and structures.
· Trains workers in operation of equipment.
· Performs other duties as described under supervisor.
· Min NTC 2 or relevant welding cert
· Atleast 3 yrs of supervisory exp in Manufacturing / Welding environment.
· Knowledge on welding production ,Welding documentation & related industrial codes.
· Able to interpret technical documentation.
· Demonstrated high level of leadership ,effective commn and team building skill
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|