|Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
· To generate revenue and decent profit for the company, during quotations and tenders.
· Point of communication for the customer on a particular job and take a pro-active approach to customer liaison.
· To liaise constantly with Production personnel regarding job status.
· To lead in conducting contract reviews and ensuring customer requirements are well understood by team.
· To achieve customer satisfaction through maintaining good relationships and responsiveness.
· In addition to these duties/responsibilities, he/she is required to carry out the assigned tasks.
Skills and Experience:
· Good knowledge of MS Office and preferably exposed to ERP/MRP environment.
· Experience (min 2-3 years) - preferably in oil and gas industry. Good understanding of complete business flow. Able to generate quotations & manage tenders. Manage & execute contract reviews.
· Bachelor Degree (preferably Mechanical/Material Science or equivalent)
Interested Candidates send their resumes at [email protected]
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|