· Responsible for Firmware / Embedded Software Development.
· Involve in Feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support.
· Study customer\\\'s requirements, implement new specification, and develop new ideas for products improvement.
· Prepare technical design documents and software management by using source control tools.
· Work as a team and coordinate closely with Hardware, Marketing team and customers to deliver projects on time.
· Degree in Engineering / Computer Engineering with min 2 years of experience in embedded software & application development.
· Proficient in C/C++ Programming
· Able to understand schematic and basic hardware knowledge
· Must have MCU and RTOS knowledge
· Experience in wireless communication system / protocols, eg. Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi will be an advantage.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at [email protected]
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|