|Application Architect (Java/J2EE)
Application Architect (Java/J2EE)
Application Architect is responsible for creating the most appropriate architecture for a software development project, and maintaining control over the architecture throughout the entire project lifecycle. Define design and programming guidelines, and establish the design of the system, taking into considerations integration of various components, identification and mitigation of known technical risk, architectural principles, technology standards and best practices.
• Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc
· At least 5 years’ experience with substantial project work in software design & development
· Strong technical experience in system / applications architecture design
· Experience in designing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies such as enterprise database design, web and application server and network technologies
· Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
· Certified in appropriate technologies is an advantage
· Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
· Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|