· Hands on design, development, modification and testing of new or existing products
· Ensuring our products are compliant to metering and related standards
· Ensuring development conform to company\\\'s guidelines and methodologies
· Accountable for meeting quality standards and delivery schedules
· Understand and interpret extensive range of standards
· Any other Ad-Hoc Duties
· Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer/Power Engineering with alteast 3 years relevant working experiences.
· Requieres real-time embedded systems firmware design and development experiences.
· Willing to travel for a pweiod of at least six months
· Self-starter and excellent organization and documentation abilities.
· The following experiences are advantageuous:
§ Experiences in methodology firmware designs
§ ARM (v5 and above) and/or MSP430 designs
§ DSP and low-power firmware development
§ Track records in standards compliance works
§ Deep understanding of EMC compliance issues.
§ Proven product life cycle experiences from design to manufacturing
§ Demonstrate familiarity with product development methodologies.
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|