Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• As company’s Management Representative, manage the quality management systems, providing direction and guidance in ensuring that company objectives and regulatory requirements are met.
• Develop, implement and monitor quality systems to ensure the highest levels of system quality, product quality and customer satisfaction while maintaining regulatory compliance.
• Work with respective operation QA teams in various business divisions to drive all QA-related activities
• Plan, conduct and follow up closure on internal /external audit activities for ISO9001, AS9001, TL9000 or equivalent.
• Track and report audit results and KPI performance.
• Implementation of corrective and preventive actions to ensure compliance of the quality management systems with applicable quality and regulatory standards.
• Identify new, or changes to existing, processes and systems to improve the overall effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of the Quality system in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001, AS9100, TL9000.
• Produce, track and trend quality metrics to deliver tangible improvements to the overall quality management systems.
• Work across functionally to ensure best practices, improvement activities is aligned and harmonized among the business units.
• Other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer/Immediate Manager.
• Diploma/Degree in Engineering discipline with at least 5-8 years of working experience as the Quality Assurance Manager in both an electronic manufacturing environment and in system development
• Track record in developing, enhancing and maintaining certification of quality management systems (ISO9001, AS9100 and TL9000).
• Strong knowledge in IPC Standards, ESD S20:20 or equivalent.
• Certified Audit Assessor
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|