|SYSTEM ENGINEER (RADIO SYSTEMS)
SYSTEM ENGINEER (RADIO SYSTEMS)
Radio System (Mobile Trunked , TETRA, Marine, GMDSS, Aeronautical Radio, etc)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Forms part of a project team and is accountable to the Project Lead Engineer and/or Project Manager for the project execution work.
· Understands the safety, legal and technical specification requirements relevant to specific project.
· To ensure that the Engineering designs are in compliance with project specific requirement, and inline with the Company’s Engineering Standard Practice, Company’s ISO 9001 procedures, national and international engineering norms, codes, and safety requirements, or as directed and advised by Project Lead Engineer.
· Generate engineering design deliverables, such as block diagrams, bill of materials, functional design specifications, design calculation, wiring drawings, and all other documents and drawings as required by project and necessary to ensure equipment can be procured, integrated, tested, installed and handed over to the customer on schedule.
· Ensure equipment supplied for a specific project is technically compliant with relevant specification requirements, correctly configured and completed.
· Ensures equipment specified can be successfully integrated with other equipment with which it has to interface.
· Produces acceptance test documentation appropriate to project integration.
· Conduct Factory Acceptance Testing and obtains customer acceptance.
· Provides technical support to system assembly and integration.
· Perform other duties related to the project execution work, including site related activities.
• Posses diploma/degree in Telecommunications/Electronics/IT/Electrical Engineering
• Min. 3 – 5 years experience in executing detail engineering design and system integration of telecommunication systems in oil / gas / petrochemical / mining / utility projects, preferably offshore facilities
• Well versed in system design and integration in one or more system listed below
· Radio System (Mobile Trunked , TETRA, Marine, GMDSS, Aeronautical Radio, etc)
· Navigational Aids (Radar, AIS, ECDIS, Vessel Excursion, Berthing Aid, Racon, DGPS, NDB, etc)
· Meteorological Systemo RF Transmission System (VSAT, MW LOS Radio System SDH/PDH, Wimax)
· FO Transmission System (PDH, SDH, OTN, PON)o LAN / WAN / WLAN System
· Structured Cabling System
· PABX / IP Telephony / Conferencing System
· Access Control System / Intrusion Detection System
· CCTV Systemo Mustering System
· <strong>PAGA / Paging System / Intercom</strong>
· CATV / IP CATV / Entertainment System
• Understanding about hazardous area classification and experience in installation, testing, and commissioning in oil/gas/petrochemical project is an added advantage
• Fluent in English and must be excellent in writing technical document in English.
• Team player with positive work attitude and willingness to put extra efforts to meet the tight schedule.
• Occasional traveling may be required.
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to [email protected]
EA License NO : 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|