· Manage all aspects of trading (buy and sell) projects to ensure project completion on time, within budget and meet all contractual requirements.
· Prepare project operations support documentation, request for job number, cash-flow, banker’s guarantee, performance bond etc.
· Responsible for procurement work including sourcing, request for quotations, purchase requisition, evaluation documentation, ensuring goods are received are at store or shipped to designated location, validation for vendors’ payment.
· Handle project delivery starting from in-house testing by engineers, QA and logistics (packing, shipping)
· Project billing and tracking of payment from customers
· Documentation and project filing
· Any other project administrative tasks as assigned.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at [email protected]
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|