|Senior Software Engineer – Embedded
Senior Software Engineer – Embedded
· MS/BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
· Strong C/C++ programming experience in a POSIX environment
· Experience programming software on an embedded linux platform
· Experience programming with the linux kernel and linux device drivers
· Working knowledge of GNU development and debugging tools
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, Sockets Programming
· Some experience with Shell scripting is desirable
· An understanding of FPGA development is a plus
· Knowledge of Satellite communication is a plus
· Experience with other Real-time embedded environments is a plus
· Design, develop and test embedded software
· Participate in design and code reviews
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
· Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Must be able to communicate (verbal/written) effectively.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at [email protected]
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|