Job Responsibility & Accountability
· Monitor and clear locked-out labour tickets daily and update relevant documents pertaining to labor ticket entries and conduct review with machinists having recurring errors.
· Check server and key components in the computer room to ensure full connectivity at maximum possible speed and user access.
· General housekeeping, troubleshooting and diagnostics of IT assets and data.
· Synchronize VM database weekly.
· Setup, configure and troubleshoot servers, router, modem, PC’s and other IT components and their connection to the LAN for client-server access, PC to PC access, print-fax-scan, email and the internet connection activities.
· Install and configure user PC’s to run VM/VJS or any other software application when necessary.
· Monitor, maintain and protect server and network and user systems security.
· Monitor servers and VM data backup and run VM database update daily.
· Monitor and remove locked user licence from VM server daily.
· Monitor and clear locked labour ticket daily and support labour ticket update.
· Provide support for VM users on VM transactions.
· Troubleshoot, maintain and update VM and VJS servers’ operational readiness including failure recovery.
· Troubleshoot and maintain computer network operational readiness including failure recovery with support from external service provider.
· Support and troubleshoot PC’s for barcode scanning at production shop floor.
· Support and troubleshoot user’s PC problem like printing, scanning, email, opening of folders and files.
· Liaise with and manage vendors relating to IT products and services to meet company’s ongoing needs.
· Submit monthly report to management pertaining to work activities and IT matters or changes / discrepancies in the network.
· Build up and maintain systems spares (both hardware and software) for operational switchover with minimum disruption in the event of system or hardware failure.
· Review and renew IT related service and maintenance contracts for cost effective utilisation.
· Undertake ongoing / new projects as requested by Management.
Including but not limited to as follow:
· Provide support to the Productivity Incentive Scheme
· Assist Accounts Department to connect to the DSB server and Setup new procedure and hardware to meet new ISO requirements for remote data backup with support from external service provider
· Bachelor or Professional certificate in IT or equivalent
· At least 3 years related experience
Interested Candidates send their resumes at [email protected]
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|