|Senior Test Engineer
Senior Test Engineer
MS/BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
5 to 8 years’ experience in several of the following areas:
Familiarity with IP Networking protocols and standards
Experience developing and maintaining comprehensive system test plans
Experience writing Linux shell scripts
Experience in network performance testing
Experience with Mercury Interactive test tools such as Test Director and WinRunner
Experience with performance measurement tools such as Spirent, NetIQ Chariot, etc.
Background in RF/ Satellite communication concepts
Ability to independently troubleshoot and debug complex networks
Experience in TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, QOS, Multicast and troubleshooting IP networks.
Ability to capture and analyze IP packets using tools like Ethereal or tcpdump
Moderate to advanced level knowledge in Linux or Unix
Knowledge of MYSQL or other similar database
CCNA, CCNP, or other advanced Cisco certification desired
Linux or Unix certification desired
Develops, implements, and coordinates product assurance program to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include but are not limited to the following.
· Coordinate and participate in system level testing activities including test planning, execution, and reporting.
· Perform setup of test scenarios, both hardware and software components, and perform troubleshooting as needed.
· Support TAC in reliably replicating customer issues
· Collaborate with TAC to review field defect reports and perform CLCA to prevent future occurrence
· Evaluate and recommend third-party test tools and other software/hardware products to aid in the system test effort.
· Attend and participate in system-level design meetings in order to address testing issues early in the software development process.
· Create testing tools and scripts as needed to support system level testing activities.
· Provide training, documentation and support as required to operations staff.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced development environment.
· Must be able to analyze and solve technical problems
· Must be able to analyze multiple requirements, possibly conflicting with one another, and make informed business decisions about priorities.
Interested Candidates send their resumes at [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|