· Established, managed and generated monthly report on production Key Performance Index, budgets, capital expenditure and related cost centre financials (estimated at USD 10 mil).
· Responsible for all aspect of welding / machining production objectives (safety, quality, delivery and cost).
· Collaborated with global cross functional groups (in Surface / Subsea Regional / Subsea Global Operations)
· Active collaboration with suppliers for productivity and cost reduction studies.
· Responsible for development and maintenance
· Led implementation of Lean Manufacturing: 5s, visual pull systems, level production schedules, error-proofing, and cross-functional team problem solving throughout the company.
· Involce in Procurement of Boring, Turning and Mill-Turn machines and operation related consumables.
· Developed critical competencies in subsea manufacturing management in meeting future leadership needs and sustainability of the manufacturing organization.
· Minimum Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Equivalent Discipline.
· Should be dynamic candidate having strong interpersonal skills.
· Should have atleast 8 years of exp in Manufacturing / Production and 3 years in Managerial capacity.
· Exp in Oil & Gas Manufacturing is highly desirable.
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|