· Perform clad welding SMAW, GTAW, TIG, MIG & SAW welding processes.
· Auto & Manual, according to established welding procedures and specifications.
· Perform fit-up or steel fabrication works.
· Prepare documentation /records of welding operation before and after welding progress.
· For Clad Auto weld, in-house training will be provided.
· At least 3 years experience in Auto & Manual clad welding.
· Valid welding certificate with relevant processes.
· Basic knowledge of common visual weld defect.
· Able to interpret engineering drawing and schematics.
· Willing to work 2 shifts.
Interested Candidates are requested to send your latest CV in Word Format only to [email protected]
· EA License NO : 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|