1. Support QA/QC Manager to maintain quality system (NCR / CAR, etc)
2. Lead to identify root cause & provide corrective & preventive actions for internal & customer quality issues.
3. Write work instruction for quality control & quality systems
4. Manage calibration system.
5. Attend daily operations meeting & address quality concern if any
6. Enforce and drive in line compliance to ISO 9001 system requirements
7. Collate & response to customer quality audit questionnaires and customer request.
8. Follow up to internal & customer audits CAR closure & ensure effectiveness in corrective actions implemented
9. Plan lead and execute QA projects.
10. Perform internal quality
11. Assist the MR in maintaining ISo and other certification related to quality.
12. Manage QC inspectors.
13. Participate & drive in any projects assigned.
1. Diploma/Degree in Mech engineering
2. Min 2 years exp in related field
3. In depth knowledge on ISO 001:2008
4. Prefer Certified internal auditor with min 2 yrs exp n conducting Factory internal audit.
1. Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions.
2. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
3. Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
4. Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system.
5. Develop training to build quality awareness.
6. Interface with operation team to ensure products are in accordance with approved data.
7. Manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits.
8. To provide support in customer, ISO9001 and internal departmental audits.
1. Bachelors in Engineering or similar technical field.
2. At least 3 to 5 years of working experiences in manufacturing or any other related field.
3. Heavy Metal manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
4. Intimate knowledge of ISO 9001 compliance.
5. Willing to learn with positive attitude and a team player
If interested, kindly forward your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License NO: 07C5567
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|