• To foster and build good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention; to engage customer at senior levels.
• To understand and identify customer’s IT needs through in-depth account planning and profiling on customers’ requirements.
• Able to demonstrates the business acumen in ability to identify cross-sell and referral opportunities to LANWorks other business units, business applications and specialised solution.
• To identify and develop new customers.
• To achieve high customer satisfaction.
• To prepare, plan and implement sales strategies to achieve sales target set by management.
• Cold calling is expected.
• To leverage and manage internal resources to achieve his/her sales target.
• Possess a diploma or degree in Marketing /Business/Computer Science.
• Minimum 5 years in sales or presales track record in System Integrator (SI) business.
• With relevant sales experience specializing in Services, System Integrator and Infrastructure, Managed Services related skills.
• Actively supports company change programs and acts as a role model for solution selling.
• Have excellent communication, verbal presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be customer- driven and results-oriented.
• Be aggressive, persistent, proactive and must be a good team player.
• Be disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|