|Technical Executive with FSM (Contract for 2 yrs).
Technical Executive with FSM (Contract for 2 yrs).
· Provide the frontline service to users as a part of the Managing Agent team, on Building Infrastructure facilities management, maintenance functions.
· Prepare interim payment certificate for the term contractors.
· Liaise with contractors, specialists and suppliers for the maintenance of the systems to resolve issues for Building Infrastructure related facilities and systems.
· Evaluate and provide cost-efficient technical solutions for maintenance of Building Infrastructure related facilities and systems.
· Manage term and specialists’ maintenance by understand the scope of work and frequency based on the quality standards.
· Assist Building Manager on managing the term contractor.
· Attend project meetings, maintenance meetings.
· Conduct checks on building premises for Fire & safety non-compliance & escalate them to Office Management.
· Conduct monthly Fire Alarm testing.
· Prepare monthly Fire Alarm testing report.
· Prepare & review Fire Action Plan.
· Prepare & review Fire Evacuation Plan.
· Conduct/ brief all Fire wardens & assistant Fire wardens on the Fire Evacuation Plan.
· Conduct Fire Evacuation Drill in the presence of SCDF officers as observer.
· Prepare Fire Evacuation Drill report.
· Prepare NFEC Mass Fire Evacuation Drill report.
· Attend to ad-hoc spot check by SCDF or planned checks by miscellaneous authorities. E.g. PUB & etc.
· Other request from clients. E.g. Prepare SOP for miscellaneous building works, specialist equipment’s & etc.
· Prepare incident reports, warning letters, LD letters & etc. for building contractors.
· Diploma or Nitec in any field with facilities management experience.
· Certified Fire Safety Manager.
· Possess MS Office literate.
· Good presentation skill.
· Able to communicate effectively with term contractors and customers.
EA License NO: 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|