Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the followings:
1. Supervise a team of 5 mechanics to perform equipment replacement works at a height of about
6 meters on public road (Item 3 to 7 below) and ensure all assigned tasks are completed on time at the required standards.
2. Supervise Road/Lane Closure Contractor to close the road/lane safely.
3. Conduct system startup/shutdown, equipment checks and calibration using PC software tools.
4. Perform removal, installation and alignment of Electronics Toll System equipment.
5. Perform equipment retrofitting and replacement work at worksite.
6. Write Work Completion Checklist, record Serial Number of equipment and perform stock checking function in a timely manner.
7. Pack equipment into boxes with proper labels and transport equipment to warehouse.
8. Prepare equipment, fixture, and conduit for installation.
a) Preferably candidate should have Higher Nitec qualification in the Mechanical or Electrical discipline with some knowledge in Electrical Wiring.
b) Candidate without the necessary qualification but with the relevant experience will be considered.
c) Candidate must have supervisory experience with good leadership.
d) Must be willing to work outdoor on permanent night shift.
e) Must be willing to work on overtime on public holidays and on weekends.
f) Must have Class 3 driving license.
g) Must be able to understand simple English.
h) Must be willing and not afraid to work at Height on Gantries, on public road about six (6) meters above ground level.
i) Preferably candidate should be strong (weight less than 100kg) and have some work Experience on replacement of mechanical or electrical equipment.
Important Skill Set (Site Supervisor):
Preferably candidate should have some work experience on the following:
1. Using PC software tools.
2. Replacement of mechanical or electrical equipment.
3. Removal, installation and re-termination of wires.
4. Replacement and cable termination of electronics equipment.
5. Candidate with Scissor Lift Operator Certificate will have advantage.
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|