· Carry out in-house electrical panel wiring services
· Perform troubleshooting and recommend appropriate corrective solutions
· Improve work processes
· To perform mechanical work (Eg. Able to conduct drilling duties)
· Able to read internal wiring drawings, panel layout and loop diagrams.
· Candidate must possess at least a minimum NITEC in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or other fields.
· Working experience in the related field for this position is preferred with at least 1 year of working experience.
· Resourceful and a team player.
· Long working hours may be required.
EA License NO : 07C5567
Interested send your updated resume at [email protected]
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|