|Senior Network Engineer (Managed services)
About the role:
Education and/or Experience
Technical Skills - Individual should have experience in/working knowledge of
· 5-10 years of experience in Networking
· Manage network devices under Managed Services accounts.
· Manage project activities such as new implementation or existing ones on various technologies
· Manages customers\\\' infrastructure such as servers ,network switches (Cisco), routers (Cisco) and firewalls (Cisco/Check Point/Fortinet)
· Provides support to Network Operation Centre\\\'s infrastructure such as servers, switches and firewall.
· Responsible for day-today implementations and operational issues
· Designing and planning networks specific to client requirements and industry standard principles
· Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
· Managing all WAN/LAN related issues
· Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
|Qualifications||Certifications like CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Preferred|
|How to Apply|
|Go back to last page|