|Security Lead Consultant
Provide consultancy and advisory services on IT security, such as compliance, security assessments and vulnerability testing.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an on-going basis.
· Establish compliance with these policies / procedures through on-going security reviews and audits, not limited to log analysis and security assessment of customer ICT systems
· To conduct security risk assessments and develop mitigation plans
· To conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration tests
· To conduct information security awareness training
· Responsible for the development and management of customer’s security incident response plan. To lead and support customer in the matters of security incident resolution and response.
· Conduct IT security awareness seminars and training
· May be required to support Pre Sales for Professional Service opportunities
· Diploma or higher in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems (specialization in security is a plus)Years of IT Experience: 5-10 Years
· Work Experience: 5-10 Years in the area of such as security governance, audit, vulnerability assessments, security operations, incident response, security risk management etc.
· Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISMS, TOGAF, SABSA etc.
· Lead Auditor Certification
|How to Apply|
|Email Resume To||[email protected]|
|Go back to last page|