|RADIO FREQUENCY ASSISTANT ENGINEER
· Provide support in assembly and testing of various hardware PCBs.
· Coordinate with suppliers and purchase components.
· Prepare reports and documentations as per Quality Management System requirements.
|Qualifications||Education and/or Experience:
• Diploma / Higher NITEC / NTC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
• Knowledge of RF and microwave hardware.
• Good soldering skills.
• Knowledge of SMT reflow oven and pick-and-place machines.
• Familiar with workmanship standards (IPC-A-610 and IPC-J-STD-001) will be an added advantage.
|How to Apply||Please send your latest updates MS Word Resume to [email protected] with your current, Expected Salaries and Notice Period.
Your Application will be treated with strict confidentiality!!
|Email Resume To||[email protected]|
|Go back to last page|